Sunday 24 March 2013

Ice cold in Bromley

Just a quick post to say "Hello!" to anybody who picked up a card or a leaflet at the Bromley Arts Festival today, and to tell all and sundry that - despite sub-zero temperatures (it was snowing, a bit) - the Arts Festival went very well, and I even managed to sell a few paintings, a couple of postcards, and one whole book*!

I shall post a more complete description (and hopefully a photograph or two) later this week. It's been a long day.

EDIT: More complete description here.

-----
*About those books... I realise that buying stuff from Blurb is potentially a bit complicated, and I (despite having a small stock of all publications) do not have a proper sales system. So... I'm going to see if I can put some of those excess books up for sale on a trusted e-commerce site like the ubiquitous eBay or Amazon. Watch this space. (Or "follow" me using the links to the left.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!